Thursday, December 13, 2007

I know, I know..

I know, no update yesterday (today?). Whoops.

Anyway, my brother is going to Italy today (the 13th) to go see his girlfriend. I'm nervous for him and hope he has a wonderful time. I miss his girlfriend like crazy (she was an exchange student last year and became a sister to me) and hope she has a great time with him while he's there. That's about all I have to say, just nervous and miss his girlfriend tons, and hope he has a great time. He is the first person in our family (besides Ryan) to ever go out of the country, much less take a 12 hour flight to a place where you need to know another language. (Ryan went to London in 9th grade.)

Nova was a bad puppy - he managed to get out of the bathroom tonight while Ryan and I were out (we keep a gate up so he won't make a mess while we are gone - it works in theory) and he got into the trash in the bedroom and the kitchen, pottied in the living room and the kitchen, got into the cat litter, and made a mess in the bathroom too. He's a naughty puppy so he is staying in the bathroom all night instead of sleeping with us.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]