Saturday, December 15, 2007

Present!

Got our first present from our registry today. Ryan's (paternal) Grandma bought us this glider and ottoman. It is staying in the box until we move, and yes, it is at our house. I'm very grateful for the gift, but it is large and now I have to push the top of the box away from me just so I can get in the kitchen (AKA - there's only a small walkway from the 'dining room' into the kitchen and I'm FAT right now! So I have to push the box away to get my fat stomach and myself into the room).

Baby is moving like crazy. Nova is sick. Ryan got called into work but didn't go in since we needed to get the present delivered here, and we also have shopping to do before Christmas and who knows when we would be able to do it (Oh, also, HE DIDN'T GET HOME UNTIL SIX IN THE MORNING LAST NIGHT, so that may have affected it a little). This is about it.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]