Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Whining Wednesday!

You all know this is my favorite kind of post. ;)

Whining Wednesday!

My puppy needs to be fixed so he will stop marking everything.

I need to rent a carpet shampooer and really clean my carpets because me using a sponge and some cleaner doesn't feel like it gets it all clean to me.

I need to pay next semesters tuition.

I'm having second thoughts about going to school next semester as I am due in the middle of it and if I am this tired now, how much worse will it be then? (Also, a math class with a newborn? How dumb am I?) But I really want to finish school.

I need to complete my defensive driving course.

I am PEEVED at my neighbors for leaving their cat out ALL DAY for days on end. He has been out at 3 and 4 am lately, when the temp is 30 degrees or below! I would take him in but my cat would try to hurt him. I may get a crate to put him in and if I see him out at night in the cold again keep him in the house until morning so he won't be out in the cold all night long.

My dog also needs to learn to stay out from under my feet (think: the incident the other night). He gets too excited and nearly trips me at least 3 times a day.

I need to find a new apartment, in our price range, with enough room, by the beginning of February!

ENOUGH ALREADY with the 'OMG! Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant!'. YES! IT IS BAD! Yes, it is bad that she is only 16, pregnant with a 19-year olds baby, and is not married, HOWEVER, that happens EVERY DAY in this country and the only reason people are making a big deal out of it is because of her celebrity. I agree that she is supposed to be a role model for young girls - she is the star of a show for tweens on Nickelodeon and this is NOT the correct image for young girls - HOWEVER, there are lots of un-wed teenage girls that are pregnant or already have kids in America today (sad, but true) and we need to stop giving her attention as it only gives her more publicity and this thing doesn't need anymore publicity than what it has.

WHY DOES NOBODY WANT TO HIRE THE PREGNANT LADY?!

I think I'm done. I feel a little better. Tomorrow? Thankful Thursday!

Labels:


Comments:
Yeah, that Jamie Lynn thing is already getting old... And I first heard about it yesterday!

Literally almost half of the girls from my class had children, unwed, before graduating high school.

And about 1/4 of them had a child before leaving MIDDLE SCHOOL.

It does happen every single day.

Personally though, I do find it quite funny that it happened to someone from that particular family. The Spears members really do not need to reproduce. No.

Good luck with everything!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]