Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wrapping and ribbon and bows, oh my!

Christmas and holidays take a lot out of you. Having said that - I am fine. Ryan is fine. I got him Assassin's Creed (xbox), Capote, and Season 2 of The Upright Citizen's Brigade for his birthday. For Christmas I got him Dead Rising (xBox), Season 2 of South Park and Season 4 of Samurai Jack. He bought Baby tons of stuff and got me a $150 gift card to Best Buy to put towards a camcorder. I had a Dr's appointment today and everything is right on track. I informed him I don't want an epidural, he said that's fine. I'm 29 weeks, everything is perfect.

Here's what I got for Christmas:

Sweet Valley High Season 1
Sophie Kinsella 'Shopaholic and Baby'
Megan McCafferty 'Fourth Comings'
Sophie Kinsella 'The Undomestic Goddess'
Sophie Kinsella 'Can You Keep a Secret?'
Audrey Niffenegger 'The Time Travelers Wife'
Hercules (Disney)

Baby got tons of clothes and stuffed animals, pacifiers, wash cloths and gowns, and also:
Wrist Rattles (Ryan bought them!)
Lil Dino Lamp & Shade
Lil Dino Musical Mobile (From Ryan!)

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]