Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Dr appt, belly pictures, new apartment, baby shower

First, had a Dr. appointment yesterday. He agreed we can induce me early so I will for sure have Baby during Spring Break so I don't have to worry about missing classes. No date as of yet, he said we'll talk more about it when it gets closer, but I'm hoping for Thursday the 6th or Friday the 7th, since the next week is Spring Break and I won't have to go back until Tuesday the 18th, which will give me almost 2 weeks home with him. Also, Ryan will be changing his schedule so he doesn't open on Tuesdays/Thursday so he can stay home with Baby while I am in class. Baby's HB was great, 140, resting. Dr. thinks he is head down but will be able to tell better at my next appointment. I gained 4 lbs, and am measuring 30-31cm, which according to the Dr is "perfect". I can always lose the weight afterwards.

I'm getting belly pictures done on Saturday. My friend Sarah is doing them. I can't wait. I want to get my nails done, eyebrows waxed, and hair trimmed before then so I look cute. She also said to get some cute panties so I need to go do that.

Ryan and I got a new apartment, we will be moving in on Feb. 15th. 2br/2ba, it already has accent walls, which I love, nice big fireplace, the room for Baby is at the opposite end as ours, but we can get a baby monitor if we need to, and the apartment isn't huge like a house so it's okay. They also said we could paint, so long as we paint it back before we move so HOORAY!

My baby shower is the 9th of February. No idea where it will be yet, but I don't care, so long as I get one (how selfish of me - but I didn't get a bridal shower or the wedding I wanted since Ryan and I had to pay for it all by ourselves, so I'm so happy to be getting a baby shower). My wonderful older sister is throwing it for me and I think she knows how much it means to me since my whole wedding/pre-wedding was a disaster, so she is trying to make it as wonderful as possible while still paying for everything herself. Honestly, as long as people show up, and there is cake or food, I'll be fine. I don't care about decorations or presents (honestly - I will be so grateful if more than like 5 people come!), I just want to be able to celebrate this little boy that is going to be born!

School starts on the 14th, I need to buy books. I have no idea where to get the money. Crap.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]