Monday, January 21, 2008

Italy FTW!

So, some of you know that my family had an exchange student last year. Well, she (M) quickly became part of the family and even though she's back home now, we miss her like crazy. I call her my Italian sister.

Well, my brother is staying over there for a little while (since they are dating) and he is having such a great time! They've visited tons of places, like Rome, Milan and Venice. I did a search for Italy Hotels and came across this great site. It has rates for Rome hotels, Milan hotels, and Venice hotels.

Now, my brother was sick when they went to Venice the first time, so when he got to feeling better they decided to go again, so he could see things, and I shared the link to the Venice hotels with M's family. They have such great rates, including last minute (3 weeks) deals and year-round deals! It's so cool!

Just for fun, I asked M to look at the Milan hotels since she lives there and she said it was really cheap considering the location of most of them, and the quality of the hotels featured. Good to know for when I go visit her! (I plan to!)

Now, the money is in Euro's, but I'm sure you can find a converter, and according to M, it's still really cheap. I love my Italian sister!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]