Monday, January 28, 2008

Nobody wants to know about cat poop..

What to update. Not a lot. I have revised my resolution to blogging only when necessary - nobody wants to read a blog of me whining that my cat will pee in her litter box but absolutely refuses to poop in it.

Thursday: School. Math and Speech. Went with my mother to the bank. One of my families puppies spent the night and wouldn't shut up. I don't need a preview of what I will be going through; I'd like to enjoy my sleep while I can, thankyouverymuch. That was about it.

Friday & Saturday: House/dog sat for the in-laws. Nova and Yzerman had a territory war on the chairs in the kitchen. That was about it.

Sunday: In-laws came home. I did about 5.5hours of math homework (Seriously. 8:30a-10:30a and 5:00p-8:30p) and took a nap. Saw my grandparents for a few minutes. Came home.

Today: Slept till noon. Went to the school - paid my tuition, ate subway while my brother took his math test, registered for a volunteer class so I can get out of writing a book report for my speech class, went back and paid for that class, went to my parents house, took a nap, dropped by Ryan's job with Nova to cheer him up (they're being audited tomorrow) then came home.

That's about all going on. Now do you see why there have been no updates? Tomorrow I have school, I need to get my BMGT papers signed, buy a GOVT textbook for the online code and fill out some form for my volunteer class. I also need to get these nails taken off, pay our new apartment lease, pay the electric, switch the electric to the new place and take Nova to get fixed.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]