Friday, January 11, 2008

Quick update..

I'm exhausted. I told the Dr. I take my iron pill that is 365% of the daily value needed one time a day and he says I'm so bad off (anemic) that I need it twice a day at least. Figures.

I went out today, got my nails done (tips and a pedicure), got a cute bra and panty set, and got my eyebrows waxed.

My sister bought all of the books we need for classes so I'll just borrow her book for our Govt & Spch class and just buy our Math book since I like to have my own one of those with us having HW nearly every night.

I'll bring my curling iron and straightener to my parents house tomorrow so my mom can do my hair for my belly pictures. Hopefully she can trim it a bit too so it looks better.

Mom said she'd go with me to get my driving record on Monday since my brother needs his too, and then we can both do defensive driving online afterwards and get it done.

I'm going to go bathe and shave, then probably pass out until Sarah calls me tomorrow.

Sorry for not a big update.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]