Sunday, February 03, 2008

What to write..

My brother, S, is home again. Who wants to start a countdown of when he will be gone? I give it a week or two (as mean as that sounds).

My baby shower is on Saturday! HOLY CRAP! Is it really that close?! And on that line of thought, 5 weeks (give or take a few days) left?! EEK! I'm not ready!

I'm moving on the 15th, need to pay tuition on the 14th, and have a speech and a math test on the 12th. STRESS!

Things I need to do:
Buy GOVT book for online code
Buy the GOVT code online
Do math homework 1.5, 1.6, 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3
FAX in co-op forms
Declaration of Independence outline
Speech Test (Ch's 1, 2, 3, 5, &6)
WRITE SPEECH OUTLINE AND MANUSCRIPT
Set electric up to be transferred
Update car registration
Sign new lease & pay them
Reserve u-haul
Find somewhere to volunteer and return papers to teacher
BMGT Seminars #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7 & #8


I'm sure there's more, but no idea what right now.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]