Monday, February 11, 2008

You know what..

People really tick me off sometimes. Don't RSVP if you're not going to show up - this goes for all of the people that RSVP'd to my baby shower and never showed up. My sister went to a lot of trouble and spent a lot of money and half of the food and shower gifts (favors and gifts for winning games) went to waste because all of these people RSVP'd and never showed. Also, if you can't make it, call and let me know. Heck, e-mail, IM, msg, txt, whatever and just let me know.

Thank you to Ashley for at least calling. You're sick, you were being polite, and you called. Why do others not have the same consideration?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]