Saturday, March 22, 2008

I should get to work..

I'm sitting here in my living room, with a Government outline to complete (as it is due in less than 4 hours), and what it is over I haven't the faintest idea. And I'm not stressing, though I will be here shortly. Why am I not stressing now? Because I am watching my adorable child flailing around in front of me and making baby noises as he gets excited about the lamp.

He is adorable and beautiful and the most wonderful thing I have ever seen. And I created him. I carried him for nine (ten) months, seeing him grow as my body changed, feeling him hiccup, and watching as he rolled around inside of me , my tummy moving with him. And I can't believe how I was able to hold out for nine (ten) months without ever seeing his beautiful face.

He is truly a blessing.

"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." " 1 Samuel 1:27-28

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I wuv you. I need to see you and hold that precious baby of yours.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]