Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's been a while..

It's been a while, so here's an update.

Baby J is eight weeks old today. He is getting so big already. He's getting so good at being able to keep his pacifier in, when he wants to. He has found his hand in the last week and loves to chew/suck on that instead. He's also taken to drooling in the last few days - pacifier or not. He still has his baby acne but it is going away. We have our good days and our bad days, but mainly good days. He has been baby-sat by Ryan's parents when we went out on a date the week before last, and my parents watched him last night while we went and saw Baby Mama (which was actually a cute movie).

I've taken to walking once or twice a week, I started with the stroller, but just yesterday we bought a baby sling. He didn't quite care for it at first, but today we went on a long walk to the store and with the nice cool breeze and spring air, he fell right to sleep. We also went and saw Penelope with Uncle J, Aunt S, Aunt D, and Uncle R, and he was quiet the entire time. I was so proud of him.

Not much else is going on. I have an A in my management, government and volunteering class, most likely an A in speech, and probably only a C in math, but a C is passing and I will accept it. Math is hard. Next week is our last week of class for this semester. I have 2 more classes for my Mgmt degre (co-op and accounting) and 4 more for my Associates in Arts (2 labs, a humanities and my second history).

I guess this is all for now. I'll leave you with a few pictures that were taken a few days ago.



Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Aww, so cute!
Your hair looks very shiny. What shampoo do you use? Tell me so I can buy some.
Math IS hard. Ugh.
 
I use Suave Strawberry Fields. Lol.

Math sucks. ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]