Monday, April 14, 2008

Love you, Miss S

A very dear friend did an amazing thing for me today, and she even introduced me to a wonderful song through it. Love you, S. Call me soon so you can see Baby.

your baby blues / so full of wonder / your curly cues / your contagious smile / and as i watch / you start to grow up / all i can do is hold you tight / knowing…

clouds will rage up / storms will race in / but you will be safe / in my arms / rains will pour down / waves will crash around / but you will be safe in my arms

story books are full of fairy tales / of kings and queens and the bluest skies / my heart is torn / just knowing / you’ll someday see / the truth from lies / when the…

clouds will rage up / storms will race in / but you will be safe / in my arms / rains will pour down / waves will crash around / but you will be safe in my arms

castles they might crumble / dreams may not come true / but you are never all alone / because i will always / always love you / when the…

clouds will rage up / storms will race in / but you will be safe / in my arms / rains will pour down / waves will crash around / but you will be safe in my arms

- Plumb 'In My Arms'

[ Math test tomorrow, wish me luck! ]

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]