Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Please don't hate me

Life has been hectic. A baby boy, and school is finishing, plus the normal responsibilities of wife, daughter, sister, friend, you get the idea.

I was very productive today. I did all of this schoolwork.

+ Ad analysis paper
+ Volunteer Analysis paper
+ Math Review
+ Government Quiz
+ 4 seminars for co-op class

I'm very proud of myself. I did all of that, plus I'm on my 3rd load of laundry, I cleaned the kitchen and my bedroom, and straightened the living room.

I guess now would be a good time to write my baby a letter.

Dear J,

You are now 5 weeks old (5 weeks 1 day, technically). I'm sorry for skipping a week, but Mommy has been so busy lately. Finals are coming up and Mommy is working extra hard to get good grades so she can finish school and stay home with you all summer instead of taking classes!

On your month birthday we took you to the mall, and the nice people at Kiddie Kandids took your picture! They were training a new person and we got 12 free birth announcements AND a free 8x10. Mommy and Daddy also bought a sheet of wallets so everyone could look at your pretty face!





Then we took your Aunt D to Rainforest Cafe and you were so good! You slept through the entire thing! Mommy and Daddy didn't know if you were going to be scared or not, but you were such a big boy, we're so proud of you!

Aunt Peanut has bought you a swing, and you love it, Mommy and Daddy do too! You like to be rocked to sleep and sometimes we're too tired and fall asleep before you, so now we can put you in there to fall asleep!

You met Great Grandma S (she doesn't want to be called 'Great', but Mommy and Daddy are going to anyway!) and you met your cousin, Adam! He was so sweet to you, he wanted to give you kisses on your forehead!

We went and saw Uncle D get baptized on Sunday and you stayed quiet during the entire church service, through the singing, announcements, baptisms and the sermon! You made Mommy so proud!

I love you my sweet angel. I thank the Lord for you every day.

- Mommy

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]