Saturday, May 31, 2008

I got some ice cream, and you don't get none..

"The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support this ultimate career." C. S. Lewis

Look what I did, all by myself. :)



I think those turned out mighty fine indeed.

Going to Louisiana to see the Grandma-in-laws. Pray that I don't burst when they (and by they, I mean one in particular) give unwanted advice, do things I've asked them not to do, don't do things I have asked them to do, try to change my ways of doing things, and generally treat me as if I'm a stupid, ignorant other that is causing harm to her child by doing things my way.

Also, this will be Baby J's first official road trip! How cool! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures, and maybe some video too. :)

Leave me comments to come home to!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]