Sunday, May 04, 2008

Without a moment of hesitation..

So last night I was playing WoW and couldn't believe my eyes when I noticed a quest about 'The Music Man'. This one was titled 'There's Trouble in Winterspring!' which was a play on Trouble in River City. Which of course made that song get stuck in my head and I had to watch the movie.

In the song 'Gary Indiana' I noticed that he says 'Gary Indiana, not Louisiana, Paris, France, New York, or Rome..'. I have to just say I would love to go to Paris. Of course I will probably never go, because it's kind of understood if you go to Paris, you have to go on the Eiffel Tower, and I have this thing with heights. I'm deathly (Ha! I just realized that's a pun.) afraid of them, so I stay away from them and they leave me alone. ;)

I would, however, love to go to London. Have you seen the beautiful London Hotels? They are GORGEOUS! I would love to stay in one close to Kensington Gardens so I could see the statue of Peter Pan!



Of course if we went to the UK we'd have to go and stay in a Birmingham Hotel so we could go to Cadbury World and Drayton Manor theme park. And if we went there, we'd have to go to Manchester and stay in a Manchester Hotel so we could see the beautiful city. Just look at this picture of the town hall!



[ This message brought to you by your friends @ Blogsvertise.com ]

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]